Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 90 minutes
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 x 16oz cans of crushed tomatoes
1 cup of 35% cream
8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of sugar
- Preheat oven at 400F
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan (medium heat)
- Add crushed tomatoes, cream and garlic, let cook 20 min
- Add a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper also add fresh basil
- Line the bottom of a casserole with 1/4 of the sauce, place the Manicotti and cover with sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover with aluminum foil.
- Let cook for 45-60 min.
- Garnish plate with Italien parsley
Sponsored Links : Shoppers Drug Mart Flyer, Canadian Tire Flyer, Costco Flyer, toom BauMarkt Prospekt, aetka Prospekt